There is something special about DIY Dresser makeovers. The custom result just can’t be created by a factory. Get ready to be inspired because here’s 18 of the best DIY dresser makeovers!
1. DIY Blended Dresser Makeover by Thrifted Nest
The first dresser makeover is a French Provincial dresser that was painted with a blend of blue paints. The full tutorial teaches you how to blend chalk paint easily!
2. Dusty Blue Floral Dresser by Salvaged Inspirations
This next dresser was given new legs and painted a gorgeous dusty blue. Check out the tutorial so you can recreate this look!
3. White French Provincial Makeover by Thrifted Nest
Are you planning to paint a modern, white finish? Learn how to paint a dresser white in this beginners tutorial.
4. Chic Striped Dresser by Girl in the Garage
This next dresser got a floral transfer and some chic stripes. Go to the full post to see how it was done!
5. Vintage Dresser Makeover by Salvaged Inspirations
Here’s a vintage dresser painted in a spring pink with a floral transfer. She also shares an amazing transfer hack!
Newbie to refinishing furniture?
6. Antique Dresser Update by Confessions on a Serial Diyer
The next French dresser makeover is painted white with a gorgeous transfer. Definitely read this one so you can see the homemade chalk paint recipe!
7. Adding Legs to a Dresser by A Ray of Sunlight
Learn how to give a dresser a boost by adding new legs. Check out the full post to see how she did it.
8. Mid Century Modern Dresser by My Creative Days
This next DIY Dresser tutorial started with a boring, average dresser. The post shows exactly what she did to it and also includes a video!
9. How to Paint Powder Blue by Just the Woods
Learn how to get the perfect powder blue color in this next French Provincial dresser makeover.
10. Thrift Store Makeover by Confessions of a Serial DIYer
Need a dresser to match your coastal decor? You’re in luck because this next dresser would be perfect for a beach house theme.
11. DIY Dresser Makeover By Lily Ardor
You’ve seen legs being added to a dresser, but this time she starts by cutting them off. Then she makes her own hardware. This dresser is a showstopper!
12. French Blue Makeover by Blesser House
French Blue and dark wax create a show stopping combination on this next dresser!
13. Upcycled Antique Dresser by The Honeycomb Home
This next makeover teaches you how to paint with a spray gun, so be sure to check the post out.
14. DIY Bedroom Dresser Makeover by Salvaged Living
Check out this next dresser makeover for some great brush recommendations.
15. Transfers & Hairpin Leg Makeover by Hearth & Vine
Hairpin legs, a transfer and some paint totally transformed this dresser. In addition, its an IKEA hack!
16. Empire Dresser Makeover by Lost and Found Decor
A two tone beauty is up next! You won’t want to miss this post because she makes her own custom blended color.
17. Wildflower Dresser by Eight Hundred Furniture
Check out the Orchid transfer on this next piece! She has multiple posts leading up to the reveal, so you can recreate this look.
18. Vintage Dresser Makeover by Art is Beauty
Last but not least is a gorgeous two toned dresser by Art is Beauty.
Did you enjoy these dresser makeovers? Pin it for later!
These artists are crazy talented and I love that they are willing to share how they painted these dressers! After you read the tutorial, check out the rest of their sites because they’ve got some great stuff.