The powdery white snow on a flocked Christmas Tree totally gives off the winter wonderland vibe. It was so much fun to experiment with different decorations on a flocked Christmas tree. This decorated flocked tree is filled with homemade, kid friendly Christmas ornaments. So rest assured – no broken glass to clean up!
First I’ll share my decorated flocked tree, then I’ve teamed up with 40 others to give you more tree decorating ideas. Be sure to scroll to the bottom to see 40 gorgeous Christmas trees to inspire your holiday tree!
Supplies Used to Decorate Flocked Tree
(Affiliate links are provided below. See my full disclosure here)
- Tree Flocking Powder
- DIY Wool Ball Ornaments
- DIY Rae Dunn Ornaments
- Clear Ornaments, Paint
- Greenery – I used Lambs Ear and Eucalyptus
I love the texture that the wool adds to a Christmas tree. It makes the tree look all warm and cozy.
Dryer balls are gorgeous to hang on the tree on their own, and you can also make so many ornaments with them. Here’s the tutorial on how to make wool ornaments with berries.
I also made dryer balls into acorn ornaments in this post here.
Then, I filled these clear ornaments with paint. I chose a dark red color called Cranberry Bliss. I love that you can fill these ornaments with whatever color you’d like. Just pour the paint and then shake it-shake it!
I wanted to add some greenery to the flocked Christmas tree. I added faux lambs ear, eucalyptus, and some white foliage from the backyard.
I love the simplicity of this decorated flocked Christmas tree!
Welcome To Our Third Annual Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop!
Need a little inspiration for your holiday tree? Here’s 40 gorgeous Christmas trees from my fellow blogger friends!
It’s the third year of the Christmas Tree Decor Blog Hop hosted by Our Crafty Mom.Grab your favorite beverage and settle in for some beautiful Christmas Tree decor inspiration! Let’s Meet The Hosts!
- Christmas Home Tour from Kippi at Home
- Christmas Tree With Traditional And Rustic Colors from Tribe of Burton
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree from Simple Nature Decor
- Colorful White Christmas Tree from Creative Ramblings
- A Farmhouse Style Christmas Tree from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Christmas Trees 2019 from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Red Plaid Christmas Tree from 2 Bees in a Pod
- Christmas Tree Decor from Create and Babble
- DIY Luke 2 Christmas Tree from To Work with My Hands
- How To Decorate A Rustic Neutral Christmas Tree from One Thousand Oaks
- Simple and Elegant Country Class Christmas Tree Redneck Rhapsody
- Traditional Family Christmas Tree from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Christmas Tree Inspiration Ideas from My Life On Kaydeross Creek
- How To Put Ribbon On A Christmas Tree from Upright and Caffeinated
- Beautiful Minimal Christmas Tree Decor from Sonya Burgess
- Christmas Tree Ideas from Welcome to the Woods
- Christmas Tree Decor from Teadoddles
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Celebrate and Decorate
- Rustic Plaid Woodland Christmas Tree from Zucchini Sisters
- A Buffalo Check Flocked Christmas Tree from Weekend Craft
- Cozy Minimal Christmas Tree from Northern Feeling
- A Peppermint Striped Christmas Tree from County Road 407
- Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue and Silver from Our Crafty Mom
- Fabulous Tree in Blue, Rose Gold and Copper from Across the Boulevard
- Mini Beachmas Tree from My Pinterventures
- Plaid Decorated Christmas Tree from Intelligent Domestications
- Red Truck Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree from Modern on Monticello
- Christmas Tree Decor from Southern Yankee DIY
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from First Day of Home
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from From House to Home
- Christmas Tree Home Tour from Just That Perfect Piece
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Farmhouse Inspired Christmas Tree from Daily DIY Life
- Decorated Flocked Christmas Tree With Homemade Ornaments from Thrifted Nest
- Farmhouse Christmas Tree from Domestic Deadline
- Christmas Tree Decor from A Life Unfolding
- Christmas Tree from Oh Fiddle Dee Dee
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Happily Ever After, etc.